Marvelmind Autonomous Delivery Robot v100 is designed for smart warehousing and industrial applications.
See more on www.marvelmind.eu.
Typical use cases:
- Autonomous delivery of boxes or baskets with goods/tools/inventory in warehouses, assembly plants, chemical plants
- Autonomous (daily, nightly, hourly, etc.) inspection with optional cameras and additional measurement devices
Key specs and features:
- Fully autonomous delivery from point A to point B (C, D, E, etc.) indoors with a single button click
- Up to 100 kg payload with an easily reconfigurable multi-shelves structure for different payload
- Automatic LIDAR-based obstacle detection and avoidance for safety
- Full remote control & monitoring by a dispatcher
- Long battery lifetime: ≥16h drive with 60kg load on a single charge
- Fast charging: ≤4h (fast charger is included)
- Own weight: ~50kg – inherently safer than larger AGVs
- Onboard display for arbitrary path setting (optional)
- QR-code scanner (optional)
- Additional internal power converters to power user’s equipment (displays, arms, cameras, etc.) (optional)
- Customized reporting and analytics (optional)
- White labeling variant (optional)
- Further customization (optional)
Additionally, we share a detailed assembly video.
Regular lead time ~4-6 weeks. When available in stock the lead time is <1 week.