Marvelmind v100 is an autonomous delivery robot for smart warehousing and industry.
See more on www.marvelmind.eu.
Typical use cases:
- Autonomous delivery of boxes or baskets with goods/tools/inventory in warehouses, assembly plants, chemical plants
- Autonomous (daily, nightly, hourly, etc.) inspection with optional cameras and additional measurement devices
Key specs and features:
- Fully autonomous delivery from point A to point B indoors with a single button click
- Up to 100 kg payload with easily reconfigurable multi-shelves structure for different payload
- Automatic LIDAR-based obstacle detection and avoidance for safety
- Full remote control & monitoring by a dispatcher
- Long battery lifetime: ≥16h drive with 60kg load on a single charge
- Fast charging: ≤4h (fast charger is included)
- Own weight: <40kg – inherently safer than larger AGVs
- Onboard display for arbitrary path setting (optional)
- QR-code scanner (optional)
- Additional internal power converters to power user’s equipment (displays, arms, cameras, etc.) (optional)
- Customized reporting and analytics (optional)
- White labeling variant (optional)
- Further customization (optional)
We particularly cherish the lead customers of our new products. Thus, we are сurrently offering a unique and limited proposition for them:
- You will pay only the base price of your robot and won’t be charged for a pay-as-you-use fee worth of several kUSD over the robot’s lifetime
- You are entitled for a special free of charge remote support via Zoom, Skype, TeamViewer or similar to setup the robot and the system – up to 2h per robot
Robot v100 is assembled on request. Current lead time ~4-6 weeks.