Not for new design. We are shipping out the last modems from the last batch. The Modems HW v4.9-Outdoor are replaced with Modem HW v5.1-Outdoor.
- A mild-outdoor version of a regular Modem HW v4.9 – occasional rain doesn’t kill the device. Placing the beacon underwater for 30 min on 1m depth doesn’t kill the device (IPx7 requirement)
- Pins and USB are available. Reset button is compound-sealed and not available. Electronics is fully compound-sealed (water and dust fully protected). Produced on request. Lead time – 3-5 days
- Modem is a central controller of the system and must be always active, when the system is running
- Modem’s HW supports up to 255 beacons – mobile + stationary in any combination
- Modem is used to set up the system, monitor it, and interact with the Dashboard
- Modem can be placed anywhere within radio coverage for permanent radio connection with all beacons (star architecture) — usually in the radius of up to 100 meters with antennas from the Starter Set. Radio coverage further extended to a few hundred meters by using a radio profile with lower bitrate of 38kbps and full-size (165mm for a 433MHz band) antennas, which been tested up to 400+ m in ideal conditions
- There are 433MHz and 915/868MHz modem versions available
- A proprietary radio protocol used for communication and synchronization
- More on modem interfaces: https://marvelmind.com/download/
This sales item is shipped using Shipping & Handling fee (Complexity I).