the leds on my beacons are not blinking

Frequent questions asked online, offline, in forums are answered here
sule

the leds on my beacons are not blinking

Post by sule »

Hello there,
I have your beacon and modem W4.9 433 MHz. I have read and followed the instructions in manual_pdf. However, I ran into a problem. After installing the software, the led 2 pin of my beacon is not blinking. I am using a Linux operating system and I have written the software installation steps for the beacon and modem below. Could you please tell me where I went wrong?
- First I did a software installation for the modem. I connected to my computer from the usb port on the modem and allowed my ACM0 port.
I ran the -dashboard application and selected the upload firmware option from the firmware tab in the application.
- then marvelmind_SW-->marvelmind_SW_2022_02_20-->Software_nia-->modem_hw49_nia-->2022_02_20_modem_hw49_sw7_040_433.hex I downloaded this file of my product.
-Then I pressed the reset button of the modem while my product was still connected to the computer. I then disconnected it from the computer.
- After installing the software for the modem, I switched to the software installation for the beacon.
-I brought pin 2 of the DFU pins of the beacon to the upper position as instructed and allowed my ACM0 port on my computer.
- Then I chose the upload firmware option from the firmware tab in the dashboard application.
-marvelmind_SW-->marvelmind_SW_2022_02_20-->Software_nia-->modem_hw49_nia-->2022_02_20_beacon_hw49_sw7_040_433.hex I have installed this file of my product.
I pressed the reset button on the Beacon and disconnected the product from the computer.
- Finally, I reconnected the modem to the computer and placed my beacons in places far from the modem.
-However, the modem did not see any beacons. And the led 2 pin on my beacons was no longer blinking.