studnet project

Frequent questions asked online, offline, in forums are answered here
benjamin

studnet project

Post by benjamin »

Hello together :D

I have a project to build an autonomous robot for a package delivery system. We get a simulated carton town like on the picture. The city is 10-Meter-long and 7 Meter width. The streets have a width of 40 cm.
Our robot is not allowed to get any information of his position outside of the robot. If I’m right the marvelmind beacons just send the running time of the signal and the whole calculation is done by the router on the robot?

My next question is, which beacon constellation is the best for my project.
town.png

admin
Site Admin

Re: studnet project

Post by admin »

benjamin wrote:Hello together :D

I have a project to build an autonomous robot for a package delivery system. We get a simulated carton town like on the picture. The city is 10-Meter-long and 7 Meter width. The streets have a width of 40 cm.
Our robot is not allowed to get any information of his position outside of the robot. If I’m right the marvelmind beacons just send the running time of the signal and the whole calculation is done by the router on the robot?

My next question is, which beacon constellation is the best for my project.
town.png

Hello,

- 10x7m can be covered virtually by any of the systems, if the mobile beacon may have direct line of sight/hearing to two or more stationary beacons on the corners of your "town"
- Please, see more about the basics of architectures: https://marvelmind.com/pics/architectur ... rision.pdf